Cumberland Community Action Program News

Head Start - Enrollment

How Do I Enroll My Child?

To enroll your child in Head Start, please download the appliciation from the downloads box below. You will need to fill out the application, and bring it to our office at 5135 Morganton Rd. Fayetteville, NC 28314. Do not fill out the shaded portion. In addition, you should also have the following documents on hand:
  • the child's birth certificate
  • immunization record
  • medicaid or insurance card
  • income verification (past 12 months)
If you have any questions, you may give us a call at (910) 487-9800. Once you have been contacted by Head Start for enrollment, the Physical Examination Form and the Dental Health Record need to be completed and returned to our office.

Physical Examination Form
Dental Health Record